Acai Berry Pulp

Acai Berries- Fruit for Life

Acai berry, a fruit similar in appearance to grapes, is an important part of the diet of the people of Amazon region. Pulp of Acai berry mixes well with other beverages like soda, shakes and smoothies, and gives them a unique flavor. The berries, due to their tenderness, decline faster. Juice of these berries is easily available. The fruit’s most part comprises the seed, which can be ground and given to animals to eat and used as manure to improve fertility. Although just 20 % of the whole fruit has the pulp, it has been proved to be very nutritious. It contains carbohydrates, proteins, fats, oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid and anti-oxidants.

The fruit helps improve digestion and increases the energy level. Apart from these benefits it promotes sound sleep and mental clarity, gives the body its daily dose of vitamins, improves the working of immune system, boosts sexual performance and helps remove infectious toxins. It also works to fight cancer causing and ageing cells. Heart also benefits from the intake of these berries as they reduce the cholesterol levels and inflammation by increasing circulation.
acai juices
The berries are not meant to be eaten straight from the palm. First, they need to be processed. Due to the presence of vitamin A, B1 and E, the Acai berry juice is gaining popularity among people. The researchers too are surprised to find out so many benefits of these berries. The fruit has zero side effects and is safe to use. The fruit can be used in many forms such as tablets, juice, powder and pulp. It has been seen that regular intake of some special Acai berry tablets leads to weight loss.

There are various brands offering to sell Acai juice, however they may be mixing it with other juices to sweeten it. If you want to buy the juice or pulp for yourself, look for the one with zero additives and preservatives. The people of Brazil and Amazon region have this fruit as a part of their diet for last many years. It has been proved through various researches that Acai has more anti-oxidant content than the grapes used to make red wine. This fruit is six times more nutritious. It provides with energy and keeps you ticking through the day as it works to increase the stamina and makes you feel fresh. Choose a healthier way for your life, choose Acai Berry.

By Roger Glass
Published: 5/2/2009

acai fruit juice

Acai Berry Pulp

In Brazil, the pulp of the acai berry is still ingested directly by consumers as a powerful bodily energizer, detoxifier, and healing agent.

Acai

The Acai Berry is becoming very popular because it is rich in nutrients and tastes great! All of the nutrients of the berry come from the pulp and skin. Only 10% of the Acai Berry contains edible pulp and skin, the remaining 90% is the pit.

Acai Berry

Aside from being a perfect source of nutrition and carbohydrates, the high levels of antioxidants in the acai berry lead to a huge boost in energy levels and stamina. Locals will often mix acai pulp and Guarana (another amazing fruit).

StumbleUpon It!